Sunday 8 March 2015

random thoughts #3: night edition

here i am, writing some storyline i got from wattpad that got me like 'damn. this is so me.'

  • We are two stars that are meant to collide and destroy, and I know that even now. We are lines - going in two different directions - that are meant to cross and never meet again. We are not meant to be and I hope you understand that I am not okay with that. (The Misfortunes Of Lolita)
  • "Just." She said, and he opened his eyes. "I have a thousand words for you. And I'm unable to say a single one of them when I'm around you." (The Misfortunes Of Lolita)
  •  There is a part of me that knows this is temporary. Fleeting. He will leave one day - and the terrifying part is that this doesn't make me want to run from him. It only makes me want to hold on thighter. (The Misfortunes Of Lolita)
  •  Most people are lit matches. You're the goddamn morning sun. (The Misfortunes Of Lolita)
  •  He was a whirlwind of emotions. The mos beautiful thing to walk the earth. He was a universe all on his own, and I am so grateful to have fallen into his gravity. (The Misfortunes Of Lolita)
  •  And I could say that I have to let you go, because fuck, I have to, but I can't. I can't let you go. I want to hold onto you like you are lifeboat and I'm drowning. I will always want to. I love you. (The Misfortunes Of Lolita)


It was a collision: colossal and magnificent and wonderful, crashing to fast, too much, yet she craved it like her fingers were scrabbling for something to hold onto into the storm. It was a storm. He was, she meant.

sometimes she
couldn't breathe because
the thoght of him
was like
where stars
collide.
(Where Stars Collide)

----------------

"I need you inside my veins" she whispered. (Where Stars Collide)

----------------

you are a poem with two feet

and i just want to

write you
(Breaths)

No comments:

Post a Comment