Thursday 26 March 2015

random thoughts #4: gloomy edition

Even though you are my whole godforsaken sky,
the strings to my guitar,
the lens to the camera,
the shoelace to the shoes,
your heart is still falling for another.

even if i put every single of your happiness above mine,
even if i have some problems to deal with, i still listened to your problems and tried my best to gave you some solution.
even if my heart was torn to pieces, i still fall for you.

i know those things are stupid, but i dont wanna lose you.
maybe in the next 5 years i will look back at this post and laugh to myself about my silly yet stupid things ive done to a guy.

i dont want to make 'i love you' words to be meaningless,
so instead i would say i care(d) for you.
i care, i do.

the reason i still care for you, even though i know your heart is still for another, is because i didnt wanna lose you.
im afraid that you will leave one day
and im not ready for that

No comments:

Post a Comment